New Construction Electrical Contractor
Building a new home and need to have it wired by professionals? Well you’ll have to take advantage of our new construction service at Far West Electric. When construction demands electrical work, you’ll be in good hands.
When setting off to build a new home, it’s important to have all of your wiring and other electrical work up to code. The strict standards are set forth by the state in which they are imposed in which pretty much covers all 50 states.
The risks that wiring creates to a new building make it very vulnerable to fires if not installed correctly. Faulty wiring jobs happen all the time. If they are not done by licensed professionals, you may be in for trouble.
Here are some ways to find a reputable Escondido electrical contractor:
- Word of mouth
- Ads in newspaper
Before we run the wires into your new building, there are some things that we do first. To let you know what’s going on with your installation, here are the details:
- A wiring diagram is designed
- The outlets, switches and fixture boxes are attached to the studs
- The next step is determining how many outlets and switches will be allowed to run on one circuit
- 1-inch holes are then drilled in the center of the studs where your wires will travel through
The wiring process begins after all the pre work is completed
Here is the breakdown of the wiring process. Although we do not recommend doing it on your own, you should be made aware of the process and the steps that are taken by professionals:
- The breaker box is set in an area that makes it accessible
- Set up wire near the breaker box and start pulling it out to each circuit
- Cut the wire after extending it
- Utilize strippers to cut the covering off part of the wire and attach
- Install the circuits for each individual circuit
- Run all non-electrical wiring such as the cable and phone
Tips for new wiring
Never attempt to wire your own home. If you do not have any working knowledge of electrical circuits, there is no need to be messing with it. This is why you need professionals at hand. Call Far West Electric and we’ll set your new home up with an electrical system.
Another thing to NEVER do is splice wires between the junction boxes. Fires are a result of bad wiring gone wrong. A spliced wire is a live wire that, when in contact with something else, can be very dangerous.
Your new home or building will take the use of a professional electrician to make it function properly. We offer new construction services in California for new homes and commercial dwellings. Call us today so that we can start designing.
- Electrical Repairs that Homeowners Should Not Attempt to do Alone in Delmar
Unless you know a lot about electrical repairs, you should never be doing them on your own for lots of reasons. Sure you can do a lot of handyman repairs in your home but electrical is a lot different than mending a fence or replacing garage door glass. Each year lots of homeowners die from...Read More
- Electrical Safety Warning Signs
It is hard to imagine an everyday task that we do that is in no way assisted by electricity. Without a doubt, your electrical system is one of the most important features of your home or business. This marvelous convenience is largely responsible for the high quality of life that we enjoy and for sustaining...Read More