High Efficiency Retrofits – Far West Electric
If you have older equipment in your business then it is obviously going to need high efficiency retrofits from Far West Electric. Retrofitting is the process of updating older electrical equipment in the industrial world.
Retrofitting adds to the functionality of machinery including the motor controls as well as the circuit breakers. When you require better performance out of you machinery, in order to stay up to code or to meet expansion, call Far West Electric.
Steps To Do Retrofitting in Most Industrial Businesses:
- Turn all power off – It is common to turn off the power before any construction begins. We take the power from the breaker as well as the fuse to ensure our safety.
- Seek coded wires – Many wires are color coded for easier replacement and repairs. Black cable wires are for switches. Also, the gauge of wire that you need all depends on the job you’re doing.
- Study the wiring design – Getting a grasp of the wiring system allows for easier access. At Far West Electric we have years of experience in retrofitting.
Escondido commercial industrial owners know that we’re the number one electricians in the area do to our capability to get the job done right and on time. We realize that your time is money so every job that we do gets done fast but right!
Tools & Materials That We Use in Our Retrofitting Jobs:
- Switch boxes
- Cable connectors
- Side-cutter pliers
- Stud finder
- Ripping bars
In a plant, machine tools are of the utmost important items. They are also the most costly to repair due to the thoroughness that’s required to repair them. They often are capital investments for most companies that enterprise on them.
Their success all relies on the workmanship or the skilled electricians at Far West Electric. Before the retrofit project takes place, we research ways to make the machine more effective and successful for the reputation of the plant.
A retrofit is less costly than replacing the entire machine. There are some pieces of machinery that cost thousands of dollars and are the plant’s main tool. But when they no longer work they become nothing but heavy paperweights.
You can benefit from a high efficiency retrofit when you get Far West Electric to do the job for you. Your business depends on working machinery that is fully upgrades to bring you much deserved success. We feel that performance is everything when it comes to your business.
- Reasons to Hire a Professional to Handle the Installation of Your Home’s Electrical Wiring in Carlsbad
The wiring in your home needs to stay up to date for better efficiency. Most homes in Carlsbad are older and in need of such a service. The fate of your home relies on better wiring that you have in it already. Contact your local electrician for more details. Older homes have older wiring. If...Read More
- 3 Electrical Safety Tips For The Fall
Now that fall is officially upon us, most homeowners are taking some time to get out of the house and enjoy the many different things that make the fall season so enjoyable. Whether you enjoy the changing colors of the leaves, the milder temperatures, or all of the upcoming holidays, fall really does have something...Read More