Electrical Re-Wire – Far West Electric
If you own an older home and the wiring is not goo call Far West Electric for electrical re-wire services. The condition of your home all depends on good electrical wiring and for the proper amount of current to be running through them.
In order to re-wire an entire home there are lots of safety precautions to make. Here are some safety steps in keeping your home problem free and safe from fires:
- Create an inventory for all your electrical devices
- Research your building codes and permits
- Decide if you just want to run electrical solo
- Use a detailed plan of action
- Beware of the existing infrastructure
Now the cost of a re-wire depends on a lot of things. These factors all determine on who will be doing the job for you. Money is everything when it comes to your home and the care that you put into it. Re-wiring is dangerous and should only be done by Far West Electric.
How To Calculate The Cost Of A Escondido Re-Wire:
- Do a walk though and determine how many switches and electrical fixtures you have
- Next you can multiply the number of switches, outlets and other electrical fixtures by $70 as this is the low end of the re-wire service
- On the high end you can multiply the total number of switches, fixtures and outlets by $120
- Upgrading the amperage is something else that will determine how much you’ll pay for the re-wire. Going up to 200 amps can cost between $800 – $3,000
- Determine if your house is small, medium or large. Smaller homes range at around $800 while large homes can run about $20,000
- If your crawlspace is less than 18 inches or less we’ll need to cut into the wall
What type of wiring do you have in your home? The type of wiring in most modern homes is copper. Older homes have knob& tube but that’s outdated and dangerous to keep in homes. Call for re-wires services and see how we’re different from everyone else.
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Re-Wire Your Business?
- Look for the warning signs – Older installations means that it’s time for new ones.
- New outlets – New code mandates that your outlets should be no more than 10 feet apart.
- Inspect all wiring visually – Frayed and torn wiring needs to be replaced immediately.
- Warm cords – Feel your cords to check for warmth. If they are hot to the touch then it’s time that you updated your wiring.
For more details on how you can benefit from an electrical re-wire service call Far West Electric. We’ll keep your home up to date and safe with the other ones on your block.
- 3 Excellent Electrical Upgrades To Make Around Your Home
Now that summer has finally arrived, the prime season for home improvements has officially begun. With so many potential projects on your plate this summer, it can be difficult deciding between what needs to get done in the time available, and what can probably wait until later. As the season starts to shift into high...Read More
- Electrical Repairs that Homeowners Should Not Attempt to do Alone in Delmar
Unless you know a lot about electrical repairs, you should never be doing them on your own for lots of reasons. Sure you can do a lot of handyman repairs in your home but electrical is a lot different than mending a fence or replacing garage door glass. Each year lots of homeowners die from...Read More