Electrical Re-Wire – Far West Electric
If you own an older home and the wiring is not goo call Far West Electric for electrical re-wire services. The condition of your home all depends on good electrical wiring and for the proper amount of current to be running through them.
In order to re-wire an entire home there are lots of safety precautions to make. Here are some safety steps in keeping your home problem free and safe from fires:
- Create an inventory for all your electrical devices
- Research your building codes and permits
- Decide if you just want to run electrical solo
- Use a detailed plan of action
- Beware of the existing infrastructure
Now the cost of a re-wire depends on a lot of things. These factors all determine on who will be doing the job for you. Money is everything when it comes to your home and the care that you put into it. Re-wiring is dangerous and should only be done by Far West Electric.
How To Calculate The Cost Of A Escondido Re-Wire:
- Do a walk though and determine how many switches and electrical fixtures you have
- Next you can multiply the number of switches, outlets and other electrical fixtures by $70 as this is the low end of the re-wire service
- On the high end you can multiply the total number of switches, fixtures and outlets by $120
- Upgrading the amperage is something else that will determine how much you’ll pay for the re-wire. Going up to 200 amps can cost between $800 – $3,000
- Determine if your house is small, medium or large. Smaller homes range at around $800 while large homes can run about $20,000
- If your crawlspace is less than 18 inches or less we’ll need to cut into the wall
What type of wiring do you have in your home? The type of wiring in most modern homes is copper. Older homes have knob& tube but that’s outdated and dangerous to keep in homes. Call for re-wires services and see how we’re different from everyone else.
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Re-Wire Your Business?
- Look for the warning signs – Older installations means that it’s time for new ones.
- New outlets – New code mandates that your outlets should be no more than 10 feet apart.
- Inspect all wiring visually – Frayed and torn wiring needs to be replaced immediately.
- Warm cords – Feel your cords to check for warmth. If they are hot to the touch then it’s time that you updated your wiring.
For more details on how you can benefit from an electrical re-wire service call Far West Electric. We’ll keep your home up to date and safe with the other ones on your block.
- Why You Should Always Hire a Professional Electrician for a Commercial New Construction Project
One of the biggest concerns that you have when you're building a new commercial property is hiring an electrician to design and install the electrical system. The electrical system will most likely be very complicated, and you'll need an electrician who can ensure that power will be reliable for many different electrical fixtures. You also...Read More
- Why Electrical Repairs Should Never Be A DIY Project
Do-It-Yourself projects are more popular than ever, and it’s not difficult to see why. They allow homeowners the benefits of improving their home while focusing on activities they enjoy, all for a lower cost than hiring a professional. They’re satisfying, they can be fun, and they’ll leave your home in better shape. However, there are...Read More