Electrical Repairs by Trusted Professionals
There are many electrical jobs that you can do on your own as there are many electrical repairs in which you’ll need a professional electrical. You can always find a qualified one at Far West Electric. We know that your repairs are vital in keeping your home safe.
Electricity is a very dangerous thing to mess around with. There is always the risk of fire, injury or even death hazards when working with electricity. You’re going to need qualified professionals to repair your electrical problems.
Our professional electricians will always be on the job as quickly as possible when you request service, and we’ll be ready to make sure that your Escondido home’s electrical system is in the best condition possible.
Most Common Reasons Electrical Repairs
- Brown-outs – Getting more current than normal is why your circuits are blowing often. If you find this happening on a consistent basis then call your local electricians to check if your other circuits are affected.
- Flickering lights – If your lights are flickering then it’s time to have your wiring repaired and the rest of your electrical system checked. Flickering lights are the beginning to electrical problems that can lead to fire.
- Rug bumps – Hiding wires underneath a rug is not the best of ideas. It’s particularly dangerous and can pose a major threat to the home in regards to a house fire. Call Far West Electric and we can install outlets so you no longer have to hide your wiring.
- Too many things plugged into an outlet – This octopus of a mess is very dangerous. Extensions that have too many wires coming out of it make your electrical system work overtime which is not good.
- Tingling feeling – If you have ever experienced a sense of warmth or tingling feeling throughout the body, when touching an outlet or switch, then your electrical system may be facing too much overload.
- Old wiring – Older wiring will need repaired. It’s that simple. Old wiring becomes fragile and does not conduct as well. We can replace or repair what needs to be in order to make your wiring more efficient.
- Antique receptacles – Older receptacles made from two prongs are no longer the norm. Now they are currently three pronged. Many new appliances utilize the three prong receptacles in order to operate.
- Water danger – Wet locations such as the bathroom, kitchen and basements need a GFCI. These outlets will make your home code compliant and safe again.
Don’t just let your electrical problems build up, take care of them though electrical repairs done by the experts at Far West Electric. We’ll repair everything electrical in your home from your circuits to your panel. You won’t be short changed whenever you come to Far West Electric.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Press Release
Far West Electric Earns Esteemed 2014 Angie’s List Super Service Award Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service Far West Electric has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2014. “Only...Read More
- 3 Reasons to Install a Home Generator
Most of the time, you can count on your local electric company to provide relatively reliable electric service to your Escondido home. However, unexpected weather events or even human error can lead to a prolonged power outage. While a major power outage may just be an inconvenience to some people, others are more vulnerable to...Read More